Instant Smile Tooth Replacement Kit – Now With 3 Shades of Teeth Included!
- Additional information
- Discussion (3)
- How to Fit
Missing a tooth?
Do you need a quick and natural looking fix? Our Temporary Tooth Replacement Kit will help you fill the void of a missing tooth in just minutes! Our system is quick, easy, and best of all… realistic looking!
Dental work can be costly and sometimes replacing a missing tooth can take weeks or even months. Our replacement tooth kit is not a permanent fix, but it will allow you to have a confident smile while you are waiting to have the proper dental work done.
Works for missing lower teeth too!
|Dimensions||5.5 x 3.75 x 1.25 in|
1. In front of a mirror, hold the strip of teeth under the spot of the missing tooth to match the temporary tooth that fits you the best. Cut the desired tooth from the strip.
* You may want to file and shape the selected temporary tooth slightly to fit the void perfectly. *
2. Remove approximately half of the fitting beads from the bag and place them into a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes.
3. Once the fitting beads become clear, use a metal spoon and remove the fitting beads from the hot water. Apply the (clear) softened material to the back of the temporary tooth.
4. Place the temporary tooth and the fitting material into the space of your missing tooth.
5. While the material is still soft, take your thumbs and spread the fitting material against the back of your adjacent teeth. Once the fitting material hardens (which takes 1-3 minutes) your surrounding teeth will act as an anchor to hold the temporary tooth in place.
6. If your missing tooth is large or you have multiple missing teeth, you may need use more of the fitting beads to fill the void.
*It is better to heat up and add additional fitting material to fill the void of the missing tooth than to try to use it all at the beginning. Additional fitting material can be purchased from our website if needed.
The fitting material that holds the temporary tooth begins to soften at 120º. To remove the temporary tooth, pour extremely hot water onto a hand towel and with your fingers, pinch the hot portion of the towel around the temporary tooth (in your mouth). It will take a minute or two for the fitting plastic to begin to soften. Repeat this process several times in order for the fitting material to soften enough so that it can be gently wiggled out. Be patient, this process might take 5-10 minutes depending the temperature of the water on the hand towel.